Ahahaha, I sure did make a shirt based on a single panel from Chiho Saito’s Revolutionary Girl Manga. This panel appears in volume 4 of either local or Japanese releases of it. I cut the part of the page with Akio in it out, for decency’s sake. As you can see, this isn’t an exact match, because I felt like spicing it up a little. All the Chu-Chus got manually relined by me so they’d look consistent, however, this sleeveless shirt is the most accurate I could find to the actual panel. There is also a plain t-shirt version, which has expanded sizes and is a bit cheaper.
This comfortable muscle tank is soft and flowy with low cut armholes for a relaxed look.
• 65% polyester, 35% viscose
• Athletic Heather is 52% polyester, 48% viscose
• Black Heather is 80% rayon, 20% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/y² (142 g/m²)
• Relaxed fit
• Low cut armholes
• Curved bottom hem
• Side seams
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Vietnam, Honduras, Guatemala, or the US