Revolutionize the world…or at least the tacky-ass 90’s, with this series-accurate rendition of Utena’s gym shirt from episode 27, Nanami’s Egg. The remaster from 2008 completely changed the color grading on these shots, as I discovered when I used the broadcast for the mock-up and the remaster for my sample images. As such, because why the hell not, I made both. The green one is series-accurate to the 2008 remaster.
The back is pulled out of my ass because otherwise it’d be blank and that struck me as super boring. Enjoy, disasters!!
Note: The 10 on the front has been moved up higher from the pics below, consistent with the mockup image, so it’ll be placed right in shorts.
Get to know your new favorite tee—it’s super smooth, super comfortable, and made from a cotton touch polyester jersey that won’t fade after washing.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania